Where do we go in Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour?
Pick up locations for Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
Kusadasi Hotels & Kusadasi Cruise Port & Selcuk Hotels & Izmir Cruise Port & Izmir Hotels & Izmir Airport
Itinerary of Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
First stop will be the House of Virgin Mary where she lived after Jesus was gone. After House of Virgin mary we will drive to Ephesus which was one of the most important economic and cultural centers of the ancient world. Ruins like Odeon, Temple of Hadrian, Roman Baths, Celcus Library and the Theatre which is still in use today for concerts and has an amazing capacity of 25,000 and many more will be seen in Ephesus including Terrace Houses where the richest people of the Roman Empire lived. Then you will have chance to have some traditional lunch. In the end of the tour we will visit Sirince Village to have a local taste of real Turkish village life then we will have chance to see Temple of Artemis (Diana) which was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Notes and Reminders About Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
- Your tickets will be prearranged to help you to skip crowds!
- Our itinerary is flexible and the order of the places can be easily swapped if sites are crowded.
- Lunch will be local Turkish menu and vegetarian, kosher, halal options can be easily arranged.
- Our tour guides will be licensed in the desired language, and they all have enough experience to give you the best service.
- Some time for shopping at outlets can be given if it is desired by our guests.
- When you let us know your date of arrival and number of guests, an exact price for the tour will be given and you are not going to pay anything extra for taxes and insurance fees. There won’t be any extra charges.
- A sun \ rain umbrella and water on the couch will be provided to all our guests!